Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wine Charms


 My latest project was a commission to make 70 wine charms for a wonderful woman's 70th birthday party.  This was a super-fun assignment.  Here are all 70...you might want to enlarge to see them in all their glory!   




 No two could be alike, so I was really able to dig around in my bead hoard.  Since I was attending the party, the most fun was seeing who picked which charm.  Many of the ladies chose to match their outfits, some their earrings.  One woman who was wearing the earrings I had given her as a gift and found a charm that matched them.
 It was a beautiful day in a beautiful location.  A good time was had by all, and we were able to christen the brand-new fire pit!! 

Now off to the next commission, do stay tuned!
 

3 comments:

  1. The site was so nice, I found out about a lot of great things. I like the way you make your blog posts. Keep up the good work and may you gain success in the long run.

    wine charms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you wine charms! Nice to know someone actually looks at this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wine charms.

    ReplyDelete