Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Halloween


Halloween was fun this year.  For the second year in a row our girls creative night theme was "pumpkins and pinot."  I'm happy to report that once again there were no knife/wine related injuries.  *Plus* I hosted this year, therefore I got to keep all the tasty pumpkin seeds for myself!!  H even cleaned the guts off them for me. 


A bunch of us also went out to shake some tailfeathers at the Booty Vortex show at Johnny D's.  (despite the Noreaster!)  I got crafty and made my own costume this year.  Took an old baseball cap, removed the brim, painted it black, and sewed a bunch of rubber snakes to it.  Added a pair of star sunglasses and I was good to go.

Second place baby!!!
 I just purchased another 50 snakes to improve my headdress.  Just wait till next year!!                                

No comments:

Post a Comment