Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Super-moon mural weekend

I'm catching up here, only a couple of weeks behind now!

2 weekends ago I went home to paint a mural on my Mom's friend's kitchen wall.  She *so* loved the birch mural that A and I painted for my brother and his wife that she wanted birch trees too.  She re-painted her kitchen a lovely color, and I think they came out rather nice against it.

  



                                        It was also the first weekend of Spring, and the Super moon.  We went down the street to Peggoty beach to better view the moon.  When we got there the moon was HUGE and RED, after much oo-ing and aah-ing I finally thought to snap a picture.  It was now fully up so doesn't look as huge and red in the photo as it really was.  It was amazing though!  


No comments:

Post a Comment