Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back in bead world

So I hauled all of my beads back out this weekend.  They haven't seen the light of day since before Christmas.  I then, of course, had to spend a couple of hours re-arranging them in their little compartments, because this is what I do when I make jewelry.  This is why it is so time-consuming for me...when I first started, for months I only bought beads and hoarded them, re-arranging them, counting them, gazing at them...



However, I did learn this holiday season that I can part with my precious beads when offered cold-hard-cash money for the jewelry I make out of them.  I had a very successful sales season, and now I have to re-stock my merchandise.













Here is some of the jewelry that sold this holiday season.








T and I bought a spiffy new rug on Saturday in a nice sage green color that will make the beads I drop on the floor much easier to find than that dark, dark red rug I had before.   Rug in place,  I started in on some jewelry, you will have to forgive the pictures, I obviously need to learn how to take better pictures of jewelry, these don't show them at their best.
                                    


                                                           

                                      Tickled Pink Necklace    



Starchild Necklace
 


Smokey Earrings 


 


Lemon Leopard and Ultraviolet earrings





                                        
                                         Variety Necklace



Hope to make some more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment