Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SWAP SWAG



I've been getting into reading blogs by creative people lately, to try and inspire my own self.  One I really like, Cookie crumbs, linked me to another great blog, The Gregarious Homebody, who was having a Winter Gastronomy Swap.  I, trying to be more creative, of course joined up. (Not to mention it was a FOODIE swap!)  It was alot of fun,  my swap partner Doreen is a very talented Cake maker from Arizona.  After chatting to each other we found we both have a sweet tooth, and a penchant for candy.  I received my package yesterday, it was full of goodies, including some delicious Arizona Cactus Bark candy!  YUM!


Hopefully Doreen enjoyed my package full of Boston goodies as well!  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of cool stuff!
    My package was super, just cooked the fancy pasta last night.

    ReplyDelete