Monday, January 25, 2010

Mural

In the past few years I have done a number of wall murals, usually in children's rooms where I feel most comfortable painting on a wall.  I feel confident the kids will like what I do!  The thought of painting something on my Mom's friends designer kitchen wall (which probably equaled the down payment on a house) on the other hand, scared me to death.

My brother and his wife moved to Vermont a couple of years ago.  He is a potter and trying his best to make a living at it.  You can see his ongoing story at  "The Potter's Stone"  .  Allison's sister and I were asked to paint a wall mural in their sunroom, we went up one weekend and after some cheese and wine, got to work.  It came out pretty great, we work well together.  We joked we'd start a wall-mural business called "The Sister's-in-law".

If I get around to scanning those kid's rooms shots, I'll throw those up for you all to see as well!

1 comment: