Monday, January 18, 2010

My creative friend

So I was very good this weekend and worked on my jewelry Friday night, Sat, and Sunday.  I'll show some pics tomorrow.

Today I want to show you my favorite Christmas present I received this year from my super-talented, creative friend Christine.  She is an amazing watercolor artist who specializes in pet portraits. 

T and I adopted a little boxer girl last year from Boxer Rescue we named Sugar.



My favorite present was the amazing portrait Christine painted of her.  
 



This picture doesn't even do the portrait justice, there is so much detail when you look at it close-up it looks like a photo.




Christine also painted my last boxer boy, Krypto.  (I'm afraid I don't have a photo of the portrait handy)  She always captures the dog's personality, check out her website!

www.christinewinship.com

2 comments:

  1. I am still blown away by that portrait. Its spooky how much of Sugar is in it. ANd, I can not wait to see the new jewelry!

    ReplyDelete